Monday, March 11, 2013

Busy Week Ahead!

It is going to be a busy week this week as I've something scheduled every day.  Some fun - some not so fun.  I mean who really enjoys going to the dentist.  

We've started the week with less snow than predicted but enough to be causing driving hazards all around town.  I've a few errands to run but am going to wait a bit to allow everyone to get to work before venturing out.

This Wednesday is the much anticipated second painting class I've signed up for at Social Canvas.  I had such a good time with my friend, Belinda at my first experience at the Social Canvas   If you go to the link and check the calendar for the morning class on the 13th, you will see what we will be painting.  I'm so pleased that again, my friend, Belinda had time in her schedule to sign up as well.  We had such fun together last time and we both learned a thing or two that we are planning to implement this time.  Our paintings were fine last time but am anticipating spectacular this time.  Looking forward to a morning of painting, chatting and laughing - oh and did I mention it is mimosa morning?!  I'm just hoping Keith let's me keep this one.  My first project is currently on display in his bedroom as he loved it!

 Received my call yesterday and Friday is the big day for furniture delivery.  I can't wait.  We ordered a new sofa and chair back in January and they have finally arrived.  The sofa fabric is exactly what you see in the photo except we had the pillows made with the same fabric.  Orange is absolutely nowhere in my decor except at Halloween!  The fabric on the right is what we had put on my new "stitching" chair.  I can't wait to try it out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts....