Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Hockey Game!

As I suspected, no stitching was accomplished at all yesterday.  Hubby had a day off from work which always means a lot of extra stops on my errand list.  Then we spent the evening at the Iowa Wild Hockey game.  Using my new app I made a picture collage of the evening.  If you look closely, I think we have an alien on the Zamboni clearing the ice during a break in play.  You will notice the photo of my guys in the upper right corner, they are on their feet clapping and have a good time!  We are so lucky to live in an area where so many fun activities are available just a short 10 to 15 minute drive away.

If you are looking for a quick to table meal, check out my One Pot Pasta recipe on my cooking blog.  I made this last night and went from start to finish in 25 minutes - and 20 minutes of that was leave it alone cooking time.

We had just enough snow last night - a couple of inches - to make the roads a challenge when Keith and I headed out to get our Saturday morning chai at Rich's.  As we go through four different suburbs (cities) to get there, some roads are better or worse than others.  Today Johnston wins the award for the best roads.  They were actually just wet pavement.

Date night is on the agenda for tonight and Super Bowl tomorrow.  GO BRONCOS!  I'm not a fan of watching football so maybe tomorrow would be a good time to give my blog that facelift I've been talking about.

This weekend so far is shaping up to be a relaxing and fun one!  Hope yours is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts....