Friday, June 14, 2013

Photos Have Been Named - Thanks to Mary L.W. and Teresa S.

I want to thank Mary L.W. and Teresa S. for their contribution to the naming of my photos for the Iowa State Fair Competition.  Mary's Peaceful Reflection is just perfect for the covered bridge photo and Teresa's Night Shadows is perfect for the moon shot.  Here are my final decisions for titles - nothing like waiting to the last minute to make the decision (tomorrow is the day).
Peaceful Reflection

Night Shadows

Frozen in Time

Watchful Eye
As I said in my previous post if I selected one of your titles I would send a pillowcase made by me.  Since then I've decided that Mary L.W. and Teresa S. can pick from things I've made in the past and have included photos of what they get to chose from.  If you two ladies will email your selection, color/theme preference and an address, I will get my sewing machine humming and get your "thank you" sent.  I so appreciate the input and in the end changed the title for my Eagle as well.  I was inspired.
Needle book

Needle case

Everything bag, project bag, mug rug,  sewing supply kit, needle case.
Mug rug

Table topper

Pillowcase
I also did some finish work this week for my friend, Allison.  She stitched up two Christmas ornaments by Belinda of Blue Ribbon Designs and needed the finish work done.  The fabric in the background is what I chose to back them.  I also whipped out 2 pillowcases for her and 2 for myself.  A pretty productive 2 hours and it felt good to finish some projects.



1 comment:

  1. You've made some lovely items! Love the titles for your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts....